Sunday, July 17, 2005

Disneyland

Well, we are home from Disneyland... We all had a really good time. The kids were really good for the most part. Scott had a crying fit on the first day and Ryan refused to walk so we had to rent a stroller and I carried him on my shoulders when we were outside the park. We saw most of the things we wanted to see and did some the rides that the kids wouldn't freak out about. Grandma watched the kids on 2 of the nights so Barb and I could go out. Both nights we went to California Adventure and did "grown-up" rides. Soaring over California is a cool ride and I convinced Barb to ride the California Screamin' roller coaster with me. I had way more fun than she did on that one :)... We saw Playhouse Disney live on stage twice because the kids loved it and on the last day we saw Aladdin on stage. That had to be Ryan's favorite thing of the trip. He will still bust up laughing if you tell him one of the jokes the Genie told during the show. Our flight home was delayed almost 2 hours so we got to hang out in John Wayne airport for almost 4 hours. It was really fun but the next vacation will have to be more RELAXING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home